How the Technology Works
- The first microphone listens to the outside.
- The second microphone listens to the inside – your voice.
- The technology can determine the difference between the two microphones and understands what is noise and what is your voice.
- The active listening microphones pick up the surrounding noise and the smart algorithm now knows what is your voice and what is surrounding noise.
- The person at the receiver end hears your voice crystal clear with no disturbing noise signal.